Monday, January 2, 2012

Manic Monday!!!

Spent today finishing moving the kids rooms around. Ashlyn now is in the room with a private bathroom, and Kaeden and "peanut" will be in the two rooms with the bathroom in between. We figured it was better for Ash to have her own bathroom since she is so much older and have the babies farther away from her for noise reasons!!! I hung up the clothes I bought for her the other day but I did keep the receipts(just in case)I'm getting pretty anxious about our meeting with the birth mom Wednesday! I also found tons of stuff to try to sell at a garage sale in a few months! Hopefully it will be as successful as the one we had last summer where we made almost $1000!!!! That'd be amazing since I want to use some of it for grant funds through Reeces Rainbow! I only found .18 in Ashlyns room but we put it in Celine's jar. Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair done since I have about 2 inches of roots showing!

1 comment:

  1. aww that would be awesome? hehe every little bit helps! I should have raided all the rooms in our house before we moved, I saw change almost everywhere including our garage oh well I got a ziplock going in my room til we find the box that has my change jar in it.

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!