Now comes the help part since I now have 5 kids at home 2 with special needs I can't fundraise like I did last time:( I don't have time to make crafts and things so I need help.......I'm begging for it. I'm going to list a few things we would like help with.
1. Car wash, this doesn't have to be local only you can do one wherever you are and donate the money to our tax deductible acct. We do want to have one here too possibly more than one after school starts we will need help when we do it!
2. Save your change!!! We collect all our change and when the jar is full take it to coin star
3. Things for online auctions. If you have anything you can give me to auction off that's awesome please do the best things are easy to mail. Stuff like jewelry, gift cards, boutique kids clothing, nice purses, small home decor.
4. Yard sale. I want to have one but will have to find a place to do one of you have stuff to donate for a yard sale I am happy to take it or you can have a yard sale at your house and just donate the proceeds!!!!
5. Friends with kids..... If you have nice clothing your kids have outgrown consider selling it to once upon a child or at a resale shop and donating the proceeds to us!!!!
There are tons of other ways you can help we appreciate everything. I know many of you don't understand about international adoption and the need for fundraising but I can tell you from first hand experience how badly these kids need families. The orphan crisis has reached epidemic proportions and kids need homes especially the kids that we are adopting that have special needs. Please ask if you have any questions!