Friday, July 12, 2013

7 weeks home!

Pasha and Callen had their appointments with the cardiologist and audiologist yesterday. Both boys were given the all clear and released, Callen does have to have his hearing retested in 6 months because he freaked out in the booth and they couldn't do the test. The stinker busted my lip he was thrashing so hard in my lap:( 

Tomorrow is Kaeden's 3rd birthday. I'm wondering what happened to the time?! Where did my tiny sweet baby go and where did this spunky wild loud little boy come from?! He seriously has a huge personality and is sooo mischievous! Somedays it feels like these 3 years have flown by and others it feels like its been a million years not 3. In those 3 years we have grown from a family of 3 to a family of 7!!! That's a pretty big growth spurt I think! 

Anyway talked to our home study worker last night and we should have it done by the end of August as well as all the papers needed to send off across the ocean! Now if only we could find that money tree!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Greetings from Bolivia. :) I'm a Catholic nun living and working in a girls orphanage. I just read on the Reece's Rainbow site that your family has committed to adopting "Berkeley". I have been praying for her for more than three years and am so, so pleased to hear that she will be joining your family! May God continue to bless you all.
    In His Love,
    Sr. Anna Kupin

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!