Tuesday, July 2, 2013

5 weeks in America

Today is 5 weeks since I arrived in the US with the boys. I've almost been home as long as I was gone, still not quite acclimated back to my life here probably because I have more kids now and we are all still getting used to each other! Anyway since I'm feeling very melancholy about some parts of my trip and missing that country today I'll post a few pics:)
This was on a hill outside the city looking over it.

This was up in the mountains at Yalta
You can see Swallows nest castle in the background
Taken from the boat headed to Swallows Nest
A cruise ship in Yalta
Mmm yummy Shaslik!!!! So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!