Thursday, July 18, 2013

Expecting again

Yes it's true we are "pregnant" again!!! Ok so it's a paper pregnancy just like our last ones but hey it still means the same thing. In a few months I will be delivering a beautiful girl who will be 9 or 10 years old depending on which month she arrives in the US via Eastern Europe! 

We are adopting "Berkeley" a gorgeous 9 year old with blonde hair and blue eyes. I have actually posted her photos here on my blog before trying to find her a family! I have been looking at her photos for over  3 years now and praying she would be found. I mentioned her a few times over the years to Jared but at the time either we weren't ready to adopt internationally or like last year we knew she was on the other side of the country from where we were going. 

Some amazing things happened while we were in Eastern Europe adopting the boys that allowed us to be able to start this crazy process again to bring our girl home finally!

Isn't she beautiful!!?!??!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! We are very excited to get her home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was her as soon as I saw the picture... My daughters name is Berkeley :) I remember looking at her profile .. shes adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!