Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Need help from local friends!

Hey guys I know you are all tired of us asking for help with our adoptions but this is our last one and thankfully our girl was blessed with a $10,000 grant toward her adoption so we only needed about $12,000 more. Jared took a side job doing some training and every penny of that is going toward the adoption, when you look on our sponsorship page on Reece's Rainbow that $3183 is from Jared's extra job! He still has a few thousand that will be coming in sooo we think we only need about $6,000 to be funded to bring Berkeley home!!! 

Now comes the help part since I now have 5 kids at home 2 with special needs I can't fundraise like I did last time:( I don't have time to make crafts and things so I need help.......I'm begging for it. I'm going to list a few things we would like help with. 

1. Car wash, this doesn't have to be local only you can do one wherever you are and donate the money to our tax deductible acct. We do want to have one here too possibly more than one after school starts we will need help when we do it! 

2. Save your change!!! We collect all our change and when the jar is full take it to coin star 

3. Things for online auctions. If you have anything you can give me to auction off that's awesome please do the best things are easy to mail. Stuff like jewelry, gift cards, boutique kids clothing, nice purses, small home decor. 

4. Yard sale. I want to have one but will have to find a place to do one of you have stuff to donate for a yard sale I am happy to take it or you can have a yard sale at your house and just donate the proceeds!!!!

5. Friends with kids..... If you have nice clothing your kids have outgrown consider selling it to once upon a child or at a resale shop and donating the proceeds to us!!!! 

There are tons of other ways you can help we appreciate everything. I know many of you don't understand about international adoption and the need for fundraising but I can tell you from first hand experience how badly these kids need families. The orphan crisis has reached epidemic proportions and kids need homes especially the kids that we are adopting that have special needs. Please ask if you have any questions! 

Berkeley is waiting for us!

3 comments:

  1. Please email me so I have your email. susan.sass6@gmail.com I sew headbands, wristlets and such and would love to donate some for you guys to sell! I could send a few your way so your daughter could model them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying for Berkeley for several years... and still do. Hope you don't mind if we follow your journey to bringing her home. ~ Grace from WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing that others have prayed for our girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!