Thursday, January 12, 2012

Craigslist rocks!

I found a very nice double stroller the other night on craigslist for $40 and it matches the carseat we already have and is in brand new condition!!! Then I found a crib that matches the dresser in Savannah's room for $75! Now we just need to buy a mattress for it! The bank needed one more thing for our refinance, for the millionth time yesterday. Hopefully we can close on it next week. It's been a long stressful few months trying get this done. Then we can focus on other things like having another baby and Ashlyn turning 9!!! Wow I can't believe my girl is going to be 9 in about a week! Time really goes too fast when it comes to your kiddos. Kaeden will be 18 months old tomorrow and that's hard to believe too, I still think of him as my little baby though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!