Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby updates!!!

Well I talked to the agency Friday after our birth mom's doctor appointment, they're both doing good and will probably have a c-section scheduled a few days before the due date. I finally put her room together yesterday and washed her NB size clothes. My husband reminded me that I was wanting our family and friends to treat us like we are expecting but I still hadn't taken the tags off the clothes I bought! Soooo I washed a crib sheet and put the bumpers in too:) so we are ready for Savannah's arrival now! Basically we just need 0-3 and up size clothes, bibs, socks, bottles, diapers, wipes and the small stuff! This weekend we had Ashlyn's 9th birthday party, still having a hard time with the fact that my little girl is 9! She had a good time and 3 girls spent the night staying up late watching movies and giggling into the wee hours of the morning! Instead of birthday presents we asked guests to bring money that Ashlyn could donate to Reeces Rainbow, specifically to Celine's grant fund. We have $100 that was given to us Saturday to donate and combining that with what we have saved in spare change we have a total as of yesterday of $142.75!!! I still have a bunch of cans to recycle I think about $20 worth so I'm holding off sending the check to RR just yet. I'm so proud of my sweet girl for wanting to donate instead of getting gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!