Friday, January 6, 2012

Went to one of the resale shops today that I bought a groupon from for $10 for $20 worth of stuff and got Savannah a tutu, and 3 sleepers for $1.35 plus the $10 I spent buying the groupon!!!!! And yesterday my cousin and I picked out and outfit at Target to bring her home from the hospital in!!! I looked at double strollers at several resale shops but I think I'm gonna just keep my combi double stroller and just wait til she's old enough to actually sit in it, it won't hold an infant seat and I really don't have $179.99 to buy a combi carseat! I really don't think I'll be going a whole lot of places where I will need both kids in a stroller for a few months!!! We've got a carseat, pack n play with bassinette we borrowed, a few bottles just need new nipples and a few NB size outfits so all we really need now besides her is diapers and formula! I also went by babies r us just to look and almost gave myself an anxiety attack looking at price tags!!!! We are going to have to buy a new swing because I bought both of ours used for Kaeden. The full size one was used twice before I bought it so I sold it at the garage sale since it was using it's batteries within a week! And our travel swing got knocked over by the dogs then loaned out to some friends and is currently being used by my cousins baby, she reports it's on it's last leg! Adding up all the adoption fees in my head plus the cost of "necessities" for the baby and the closing cost to refinance our house made my blood pressure go sky high! Lol, oh well I'll just have to pace myself on buying things for her.

2 comments:

  1. Have to love groupon! This is a great time of year to shop target. Baby items change pattern at the start of the year and so you should be able to get some great deals on swings. So excited your meeting went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one that walmart carries for $88 that plug in the wall, last summer they had it on sale for $78 so I'm keeping an eye out on it just in case it goes down again, we won't need it for a few weeks after she's born anyway! I'm very lucky my cousin and sister in law both had girls in august and are giving me hand me downs and a girlfriend has a 1 year old and saved almost all her clothes and things like the bouncy chair for me!

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!