Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I had a dream........

Last night I dreamed of Celine, not of her in the orphanage but here in my home as my daughter. It was so vivid that when I woke up it actually upset me, she was here playing with Ashlyn and I was taking the girls to school. I know that we aren't able to commit to her because of finances but it still is breaking my heart. I've been looking at Reece's Rainbow for over 3 years and never felt so drawn to a child before. We prayed for another baby and that prayer has been answered by a birth mom choosing us but I still feel like Celine should be here too, I guess it's a little like having your cake and eating it too! Adoption is sooo expensive, especially internationally because of all the extra paperwork and travel involved. And it takes months to complete, probably closer to a year. If it was up to me and money wasn't an object I would be booking my ticket to go get her and bring her home now:)But that's not possible right now so I'm just going to try to bring her grant fund up so her family can find her! On a another subject tomorrow is my grandmas 84th birthday! I think I'm gonna make her some lemon bars or a lemon pie and cook some cheesy potatoes and broccoli with baked chicken for dinner. That's gonna have to be my present to her because we are hopefully going to finally close on our refinance of our house this week. I'll believe it when it happens, the bank has been working on it since July:( they keep losing papers, needing one more thing, etc, etc, ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!