Friday, December 30, 2011

Answered Prayers!!!

I've been praying almost non stop for over two weeks about which direction our family should take to grow again. Last night Jared and I talked more about Celine and were thinking of ways to raise the funds to adopt her. I still was unsure if we were meant to be her family or just her advocate and fundraiser. I prayed again last night for a clear direction and this morning I got my answer! Our agency here in Houston called to tell us a birth mom had chosen our family, she's due in February and it's a girl! We are going to meet her and her parents Wed. The agency is confident in her decision to place, she fell in love with our photo book! Loved everything about our lives, how we have lots of pets and I stay home and have other peoples kids over all the time!!! I'm excitedly cautious and glad my cousin and sister in law had girls 4 months ago and saved everything for us!!! God is good, all the time!!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! And so close!! I want to do the print announcements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very close!!! This happened with our son too, his birthmom contacted us mid June and was due July2nd. He didn't make his grand entrance til the 13th though.

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!