Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bows, bows and more bows!!!

So I've been making hair bows to try to make some money for this adoption. I've sold quite a few but you've got to buy the supplies to make them ,actually sit down and make them and then sell them for not a whole lot of profit! lol I like making them though, it gives me something to do to keep my mind occupied instead of constantly thinking about the looming total amount of money needed, or if Leonid aka Grayson is doing ok and if Masha is thinking about us as much as we think about her. Bad thing is between paperwork for the home study and dossier, trying to do fundraising, making crafts and then just keeping up with three kids here at home now my house is starting look a little yucky! So after I get our home study in the mail which btw is supposed to be today and we can finally apply to the US government for permission to adopt from overseas hopefully this week I am taking a few days off to clean my house, catch up on laundry and then Jared and I are taking Ashlyn to Main event on Saturday to go bowling and play games. We have gift cards from there we have had for months so I figure go ahead and enjoy a day with my hubby and Ash while we leave the two little ones here with the grandparents! YAY! Well anyway we got a new picture of Masha today from a friend who is adopting two kids from her orphanage now, she looks great and we were very happy to "see" her again! I'm still hoping for new pics of Leonid from another friend who is there adopting a little boy from his orphanage, he's in a different part so she may not get to see him again but I'm still hoping anyway! Dont forget we have an auction going on now on facebook to help with our fees so please check it out, I posted the link on two previous posts!!! These are some of the bows available in the auction now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!