Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mama Musings.....

It's a rainy dreary day here in southeast Texas. I went to buy a used stroller today I found on craigslist that I can use for Leonid aka Grayson and Kaeden or Savannah. I already had a double stroller but the back seat is small for a bigger kid so I bought a side by side double jogger. I figure with three little ones 4 years old and under I'll get lots of use out of it! Now I just need to sell my original double stroller and the matching carseat! Anyone know of somebosy who needs a double stroller? I still have a single travel system for sale too that my friend Danielle donated to us to sell! On the adoption front things are moving along, I got my background check back today so I'll be emailing it to our home study worker then mailing the actual certified one to her on Monday. We are trying to beat the winter shut down even though we know its almost impossible that we will but just in case we are trying. If we make it we could bring the kids home late Dec or early Jan. If we dont make it at least our stuff will be ready to go when the country opens up again in February to start issuing appointments. Either way its scary because everytime we hear from our missionary friend who sees Masha she tells us how much Masha wants to be here with us, and poor Leonid is stuck in a crib basically all day with very little attention given to him. As I type Kaeden and Savannah are playing on the floor next to me and Ashlyn is at a movie with my parents. Jared is out dropping off fliers for our upcoming poker tournament fundraiser. When he gets home I will be emailing all our local news stations to ask about doing a short story featuring us hoping for more exposure and donations! We have already paid for our home study and our commitment fees to Reece's Rainbow and have enough in our savings account and paypal to pay for the paperwork fees associated with submitting your dossier and getting it ready. Now the scary part is what we need...the facilitation fees $13,000; travel expenses(flights, apartment in country, driver in country, meals in country etc etc) and misc paperwork expenses and money for donations and gifts in country. So at least $25,000 is what we need, and need fast. Anyone want to buy some hair bows or soaps that I make?! How about baby clothes I have for the yard sale?! The money aspect is so scary and stressful you should see my skin...I'm breaking out so bad right now:( but we know it's going to happen in God's time not ours I'm just having issues giving it over to him! He knows our hearts and our needs and will provide for our kids to be home and loved forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!