Monday, October 1, 2012

Manic Mondays

Today was definetly a manic Monday for me, Ashlyn was moving suuupper slow this morning getting ready for school. Kaeden had such a messy diaper I had to give him a quick bath first thing and Savannah kept flopping around like a fish out of water while I was trying to changer her diaper! Then I couldn't find Kaeden's lunch kit for mothers day out today so he took his lunch in a target plastic bag!!! I had planned on taking the new to me jogging stroller to the park to walk a few miles after dropping off Ashlyn and Kaeden but since we were running late I didnt have time to load it in the suburban, and tomorrow is out I am going at 8am to get my medical exam for the adoption paperwork. Fun times, not. I gathered all the documents today that Jared and I can go ahead and get notarized tomorrow so we can start on this huge monutain of stuff for the dossier. I knew it was a lot but geez, how did you other parents who have done this before survive??!! Especially those of you with lots of kids???!!! It doesnt help that I hate paperwork, always have! In my previous job as a hiring manager at Bath and Body Works I hated the hoilday seasons like Christmas and Mothers Day when we hired a bunch of people because of all the paperwork I had to fill out for them to be hired then trained. I was good at training people and organizing a stock room and getting stock out fast, not paperwork so this is like a nightmare for me! I'm going to go today and get a few small gifts to send over to Masha with a family who is traveling this month to adopt two kids from the same orphanage she is in. Apparently she was very excited about getting something, I told her in our last letter I was sending something for her and the missionary said Masha told her several times that day that she was getting presents. To a child that has nothing even the smallest thing seems special. You should have seen her when she was here and we took her to target and let her choose whatever shoes she wanted she was shocked! Well nothing really new to report jusr paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. Oh yeah and trying to get ready for a yard sale Friday and Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!