Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have good news......

I have really awesome news...but I cant really share it yet!!! Sorry, but I can tell you that we found a little boy we want to adopt also who is in the same region of the country where our girl is. He is currently listed on Reece's Rainbow and thats all I can tell you right now! We are filling out all the required paperwork to be able to officially commit to him on the website and have a family sponsorship program grant set up that people can make tax deductible donations to for us to use for our adoption fees! He is very cute and we are excited about adding two kids to our family and completing it. I think 5 is enough kids for us, besides any more and I would need a van and Im not wanting to do that! Our home study visit is Saturday and them the next Saturday I am doing a craft show at a local church and that Sunday I am having an Avon party that my friend will be donating the proceeds to. So if you need avon please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!