Monday, September 17, 2012

Teething babies are no fun!!!

Savannah is teething right now and having a tough time, its her her top two front teeth! You can see them under her swollen gums but they are not quite through yet. She is drooling and very grumpy and chewing on everything, including human fingers. I am trying to write some things for the adoption paperwork and its kinda hard to concentrate with her sitting next to me on the floor whining and sucking on her bib. I gave her teething tablets and her teething toys but shes just flat out mad now! She has a bit of a diva mentality! Thankfully Kaeden is at Mothers day out today for a few hours other wise he would be crying too! When one cries they both do, this is when its nice having a 9 year old to help out!!! Anyway in adoption news I am going to have my fingerprints done today for my background checks and we are having our paperwork for Reece's Rainbow notarized tomorrow and I will be sending them a check for our commitment fees for our boy! Soon after they receive everything we will be able to officially announce who he is and show his adorable face!!! I am doing a craft show at a local church this weekend so in between everything else I have been making soaps, hair bows, magnets, necklaces, bath bombs and other tihngs. Jared and Ashlyn have been using the scroll saw and making halloween and Christmas yard signs and decorations so hopefully we can sell a lot to help with our next set of fees coming up!!! I am also having an AVON party both online and here at our house as a fundraiser so if you need any AVON remember Christmas is coming up I can give you the link to the online party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!