Monday, August 13, 2012

:( sadness and exhaustion

Well we put Masha on a plane back to Eastern Europe yesterday:( we are all sad to see her go. There is more to this story but that going to have to wait for another day today we are driving home still from NC. We left Raleigh yesterday at almost 3 pm and drove to Mobile AL and arrived around 12:30am. It's now 9:35am and we are somewhere in western louisiana! I'm tired and soooo ready to be home I miss the babies and my king size bed! All this driving has given me lots of time to think and plan though so I'm happy about that, details to follow hopefully in about a week:) in the meantime going to be very busy, we finalize Savannah's adoption Friday and need to get all Ashlyn's school supplies and clothes this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!