Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fundraising is hard work!

If you dont already know fundraising is very hard work, I have been working on garage sale stuff like crazy for what seems like forever! Going thru things, pricing it, cleaning it, putting it away until time to haul it all to Candy's house. And in between doing all that Im begging people for donations of things and arranging to go get them all while still trying to be a stay at home mom to three kiddos. Savannah and Kaeden dont let me get a whole lot done during the day between feeding them, diaper changes and general baby stuff so needless to say my house looks very unkept. I have about 4 loads of clean laundry that is not sorted or folded piled in our dining room and groceries from last week still sitting out on my counters! its a mess that is driving me crazy but its going to have to wait. We are absolutely jam packed as far as our schedule right now, the yard sale this weekend, next weekend we go for a visit with Savannah's birth family and the week after that is our home visit for our home study which I really need to start gathering paperwork for sometimes in between everything else! oh yeah and finish filling out the 5 million forms Ashlyn brought home from school....ooohh and I almost forgot im the matron of honor in one of my best friends wedding that is in 3 months so i have all that going on too. Can you say STRESS?!?! lol so anyway I am still in need of stuff for thr yard sale if you want to get rid of some stuff I will joyfully take it! I also am in need of bidders for my auction of facebook and entries into our fisging trip/cash giveaway!!! Thank you so very much to those who have been helping us and praying for us and this stressful process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!