Wednesday, October 16, 2013

T shirts for Sale!!!

We are selling t shirts to help with the last bit of funds we need to pay for a babysitter while I am gone to adopt Berkeley and to help with airfare so I can bring a friend with me on the trip since Jared cannot go this time. 

They are $18 each plus $2 shipping for sizes S-XL and $20 for XXL or XXXL plus $2 shipping. We are taking orders now through November 4th. The shirts will be shipped about 2 weeks later so they will be perfect Christmas gifts! 

You can pay here www.reecesrainbow.org/61131/sponsorwilliams then email me your sizes and shipping address! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi again! I will show this to my husband. Our son is getting married on Nov. 4th, so $ are kind of tight now.. but maybe we can swing it. Love the shirts!!!! ~Grace

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!