Monday, March 11, 2013

Twelve Days!!!

Well we got travel dates this past Thursday so the craziness has commenced!  We fly out of Houston on Saturday the 23rd and have our first referral appointment on the 25th!!! Two days later i should be holding my new son for the first time and about a week later we get to see Masha again!

I am beyond excited to go and dreading it all at the same time, I'm going to miss my kids SOOO bad and I do not do well on long car rides I get pretty restless. So I am literally going to look like i have ants in my pants, i get pretty squirmy after a few hours.

Its crazy here right now trying get everything ready to be gone so long and be so far away from everythibg familiar. I'm an over packer by nature, I'm the person who has everythibg you could think of possibly needing either in my diaper bag or cars console. Seriously, extra diapers and wipes in console, yup! Straws, yup! Plastic spoon, yup! Chick fil a barbecue sauce, yup! You get the idea! Everyone keeps telling me to pack very lightly but I'm really not seeing that happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!