Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sorry I'm a bad blogger!

Well I'm a bad blogger plus I have had a pretty bad cold for about two weeks that I'm pretty sure has turned into a mild case of bronchitis. I announced the winners of the cutest kids photo contest on my facebook craft page and contacted all the winners. All three winners very generously turned down their $40 gift cards! One I just kept the money and the other two asked that their cards were instead a donation to a waiting child on Reeces Rainbow or that we jeep the money ourselves. I donated $40 to Berkeley and $40 to Maggie. Both girls are in the country we are adopting from and need families.

In our adoption news, our dossier has been submitted to the kids country so now we are just awaiting travel dates. We are hoping to travel the first week of April but it could be sooner, it could be later. We are really close to being fully funded so hopefully we will be able to have another carwash soon and I'm having another auction on facebook. The auction is also benefiting two other adopting families!

We are getting excited and nervous about traveling. I'm so ready to see Masha again and to  finally see Leonid! I am not looking forward to leaving the other kids here at home for that long. I know they'll be fine but still....plus I have never flown for that long before. I'm borderline claustrophobic and I get restless very easily. I cannot even sit still through a movie!

1 comment:

  1. Crissilea,

    I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you could you email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!