Sunday, March 17, 2013

Getting closer!!!!

In less than a week we will be boarding a plane to fly overseas to start the last part of our journey. Our bags are almost packed and ready to go, we have things taken care as far as childcare for our three kids here at home. Only thing we are really lacking is our tax return which we need to have. We have enough money to get there and last about two weeks or three depending on costs of food and accommodations in country but if the refund doesn't get here soon we are in trouble.....talk about stress. As if getting ready to leave the country for two months isn't stressful enough. Lol in good news my best friend Jenny took me out to dinner last night. It was great having adult conversation, no kids, no husbands, just two friends having a nice dinner and a couple of margaritas! I'm going to miss my kids, my friends, my family, my pets basically everything while I'm overseas BUT I'm also excitedly nervous  about getting to see the kids. I can't wait to see Grayson and hold him, I'm excited to see Masha again and hear her cute accent when she says my name!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Y'alls timing couldn't be better. I know you don't see it that way, but trust me it is. Their is a mission team visit Masha's orphanage next week, and then y'all will be there to continue being a light to the children in the orphanage. We will pray and follow along with y'all. May you receive all you need when you need it!

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!