Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another hospital stay

When I last posted I was telling you about Berkeley being in the hospital well this past Wednesday morning I woke up with horrible pain in my back that just kept getting worse, so bad it was making me throw up from the pain. After suffering several hours and nothing relieving it I had to call for help. I was taken by ambulance to the local hospital here for kidney stones. Luckily I was only there one night and 2 days before they released me. It was a very scary and eye opening experience to say the least. 
I am trying to catch up on lost rest and drink lots and lots of water so hopefully I won't have anymore problems while I'm here.

Court was supposed to have been Friday for the adoption but they did not have enough jurors so it has been rescheduled for Tuesday at noon. Please pray it happens that day and everything goes smoothly and fast from here on out. I'm ready to get this girl outta here and get home to the rest of my family. 

This is the gurney I was brought in on

My bed next to the wall in the hospital here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!