Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A new daughter :)

I had court yesterday and the judge found in favor of our petition to adopt "Berkeley", she had to attend court and testify that this was her choice and she did great! 

So without further ado.....this is our newest daughter Katya Suzanne! 
We have about 2.5-3 weeks left here to do more paperwork then we'll be headed home to the USA!!! 


This was during the court recess yesterday 

And this was last night at the orphanage 
Thank you to everyone who prayed and supported us and a HUGE thank you to whoever donated that money to us anonymously.....I'd love to know who you are so I can thank you in person someday!

2 comments:

  1. I once saw "Berkeley's" picture on Reece's Rainbow. I thought she was so adorable and her sweet little face has stayed with me for years. It's wonderful to know that she's found a family. I pray that Katya's transition to American culture will be as smooth as possible. I'm sure there'll be bumps in the road, but I hope that they'll be easily overcome. :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! God is Great!

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!