Monday, November 4, 2013

The hole in my heart.....

There's a hole in my heart....it started in August of 2012 and in April of 2013 it got even bigger. It's a huge gaping ugly wound that's giving me issues. It's caused by a teenage girl that my heart thinks of as my daughter. 

It's really hard to explain to anyone who hasn't gone through something like this how it feels. I'm also the type of person who doesn't like to show my emotions in front of others. Even Jared has only seen me cry a few times, the times he has seen me cry the majority have been over this girl. I like to do my crying in private, usually in the shower. Well pretty much every day since April I have cried over this child. 

This is why I have to try again, this is why I'm begging for help with fundraising. What would you do if you left part of your heart half a world away? What lengths would you go to? I have held this child when she was sick, crying, sad, laughing and scared. She's not just a photo we fell in love with. We all miss her terribly and want her home. I need to try again so my heart can heal because its hard to function with a huge gaping hole........

I left part of my heart there, can you help me return for it? 

www.houstonshoesforsouls.blogspot.com

www.reecesrainbow.org/61131/sponsorwilliams 



2 comments:

  1. My sister would like to help:

    Hello!
    I would like to offer an opportunity to host a fundraiser for your cause. Avon has wide spectrum of merchandise that everybody can find themselves using in all walks of life. If you are interested in hosting fundraiser, please e-mail me this information: Name, Phone #, e-mail address, and I can set up an e-party with your specific promotional code, where anybody you invite shopping through my web page in 2week-4week period will earn you money for your cause. I will send you a check for 30% for sales up to $300, 35% for sales up to $500, 40% for sales above that.
    Thank You for allowing me the opportunity to support you in your journey of changing lives! Sincerely, Eva Latsis
    www.youravon.com/elatsis
    E-mail : evuks7@gmail.com
    (770) 856-6022

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also good Fundraiser is:
    http://www.groupraise.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!