Sunday, August 11, 2013

The ones I left behind.....

Almost every family comes back with stories of the ones they leave behind that haunt them, I'm no different. Seeing those kids everyday for weeks and knowing how their lives are and will end up if not adopted is tough. I saw a lot of things there I will never forgot and it wasn't because it was a happy memory. Don't get me wrong where my boys were is a better place but its still an orphanage. It still has kids locked up with yucky food, no exposure to normal lives, no family, little medical care, no education and no futures. 

One little one in particular I think of often is "Beatrice" she was in Pasha's groupa and I saw her almost everyday I even got to hold her once. She has no future in her country because she has no eyes and no nose BUT she has a family working hard to get her home to them here in America! Luke and Melissa are working hard to hurry and bring her home and I couldn't be happier, I told her nannies and doctor that her mama was coming soon. They couldn't believe someone wanted her, sad huh?! She's an absolute doll, with squishy cheeks and soft hair. You can read about her family by going here. http://reecesrainbow.org/60992/sponsortannehillhttp://werecomingnumbersix.blogspot.com

There is also another little one I saw several times while there still waiting on a family, her name is "Ethel" she just happens to be one of Pashas best friends. He's mentioned both these girls several times since coming home. Her therapist begged me to find her a family, she's being transferred soon and she knows what that means:( So here I am trying to find her a family I have photos of her from a few months ago and 2 of my friends have younger photos of her so please ask! She is diagnosed with FAS, Spina Bifida, incontinence and a mental delay. 
This is Ethel......born aug 2009.

The older kids where Masha is also weigh heavily on my heart and mind. Several have families coming like Ianto. His mama is actually the one who led me to Masha and Pasha. She was actually with me in that country when he was listed on Reece's Rainbow. I saw her face when she saw him you see she has met him several times since she already has 2 children adopted from the same orphanage where Ianto is. She already loved him.....we sat in my little apartment in Eastern Europe not 30 minutes from where this boy lives and that mamas heart was aching. She realized that was her son and that they'd be coming back for him! They are a big family with 4 newly home kids so they need help this time you can read about them here, http://weretakingbabysteps.blogspot.comhttp://reecesrainbow.org/?s=ianto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!