Monday, August 12, 2013

Facebook auction and reminiscing

https://www.facebook.com/events/494617260633263/ here is the auction link for Facebook. It's to help bring Berkeley home ASAP. She is turning 10 in a few months that's a long time to wait for a family. She knows we are coming I'm told she asks daily when her mama and papa are coming to get her. That my friends hurts my heart, Masha was the same way. Yes we love Masha, always will there will always be a spot for her in our home if she chooses to come to America when she's older the difference between these girls is that Berkeley has NO family. Masha has some family that she visits, Berkeley does not. Masha did not spend her entire life in an orphanage just the last few years, Berkeley has been there her entire life. I'm dreading leaving the kids again but I can't wait to go get Berkeley so we can start showing her what a family is. I miss that country and I'm ready for the trip and seeing more of that country since I'll be in a different part this trip! 


This is up for auction check out the above link!


Another auction item

Necklace in the auction

These brand new Usborne books are also available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!