Friday, June 14, 2013

Yay, finally Friday!!!

It's Friday!!! I like Fridays because it means that I get Saturdays and Sundays with Jared home! Not only do I enjoy seeing him and spending time with him but I get him here during the day to help with the kids. He's an awesome dad and very hands on so it's a huge huge help when he's home. I can go to the bathroom alone, I can shower alone and even run a few errands alone!!! I love my kiddos but just like every mom I cherish those few moments of me time too. 

I took the boys yesterday to TX Children's for their evaluations at the International Adoption Clinic, got a TON of referrals mostly for Grayson but a few for Callen too. I took Ashlyn with me to help and she was great, her younger siblings all love her so much and she's so good with them. She is only 10 but sometimes is much more mature and responsible, sometimes lol after all she is only 10:) 

This is Kaeden and Callen and then Callen and Pasha aka Grayson at the dr office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!