Friday, June 7, 2013

The chaos of having two new siblings!

So it's still pretty chaotic here, it's getting better everyday but by no means is it all rainbows and unicorns! Adding another child to the mix is always a transition especially when they are "older" and have some institutionalization behaviors. Good news is both new boys are making good progress! The two younger kids Kaeden and Savannah are also doing great with this change. Of course there are lots of screams and yells in my house right now but I have 4 kids 4 years old and under and a moody 10 year old girl! My house looks like a very messy toy hoarder lives here right now! I still have not even had time to fully unpack yet and I'm slowly trying to keep up with the housework(unsuccessfully I might add) so I'll leave you with a few cute kid pics! 

Callen and Grayson aka Pasha

Savannah and Callen


Ashlyn and Pasha


Ashlyn with Savannah, Kaeden and Callen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!