Thursday, May 22, 2014

One year home!

One year ago today I landed back in the US after spending 8.5 weeks in Ukraine to adopt the boys. So much has happened since then and the boys have both changed so much. That trip and this process has changed our lives in so many ways. We went from a family of 5 to a family of 7 and there have been bumps but I'm happy to say it's been worth it. 

There is so much I want to say about this past year and my time in Ukraine but today I'm to tired to put my thoughts into words:) so enjoy a few pics of the boys instead! 

Here's the boys today 

Callen eating watermelon

Grayson (he had an accident in his chair)

My 3 sons:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!