Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cutest Kids Photo Contest!!

This is our latest fundraiser for our adoption!!! We are going to have a cutest kids photo contest!!! With three age categories and first place in every category will win a $100 gift card of their choice or a $100 donation to a Reece's Rainbow family or child of their choice!!! Second place in every category will be a $25 gift card of their choice or a donation of $25 to the Reece's Rainbow family or child of their choice!!! Of course there are rules though....no professional photos, I want the cute candid moments we catch at home or wherever just kids being kids!!! In order to get the $100 prize there will have to be at least 20 entries in the age category. If there are less first prize will be a gift card for $40 to your choice of places and there will be no second place prize unless we have 20 entries in the category. The entry fee will only be $10 per family for up to 4 kids entered, because I have friends who have 18 kids lol. The contest starts tonight Jan 20th 2013 and I will take entries until Feb 8th 2013, on Feb 10th I will open the voting and leave it open until Feb, 17th then I will end the contest and contact the winners!!!

The age categories are
0-2 years
3-10 years
11-18!!!

To enter just make a tax deductible donation of $10 to our Reece's Rainbow account, the button is at the top right hand side of the blog! Then email me your kiddos pictures and a confirmation of your donation receipt from paypal to Crissilea@gmail.com. Once I have all the entries I will upload the photos to my craft page on faebook in an album for the voting. Voting will be done by comments under the photo, people may only vote once for a child but can vote in different age categories. Below is the link for my craft page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Crystals-Creations-for-Adoptions/189209751143940

This contest is open to all kids up to age 18, when you send me the photos I will need the childs first name and last initial just in case there are multiple entries with the same name and their age. I will not post their last names or where they are located and after the contest ends I will delete all the kids photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!