Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve...these kiddos need a family can you share their pictures?!

I am still needing to write part three of our journey but I'm sick and so are Kaeden and Savannah and we are moving all the kids bedrooms around so its just gonna have to wait. Until then can you share these beautiful faces they are all in the same country as my kids and they need families.

This is Bellamy, she has Spina Bifida like my Leonid.

This is Berkeley, she had a spinal hernia but has had surgery for it. If this girl were in the same part of the country as my kids I'd be begging for her to be our daughter too.

This is Camille, she has Cerebral Palsy

This is Giselle she also has CP. Look how beautiful she is.

This beautiful girl is Jeanette.

This is Violetta

and this little monkey is Sergey.

All these kids need a family, they can be found on Reece's Rainbow and all of them have grants you can donate to so when their families do find them they have less of a financial hurdle to bring them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave positive comments and feedback, anything rude or negative will immediately be deleted! Thanks and God Bless!!!